The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for building our Electro-mechanical assemblies. The operators goals are meeting production output and quality targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete steps assigned toward finishing the electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Follow procedures as presented by Supervisor and an iPad
- Review of your own work to ensure consistent and quality results
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous manufacturing experience with small assemblies
- Soldering experience
Preference given for:
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Previous work with Electro-mechanical assemblies
- Solder Certified, familiar with J-STD-001
- Ability to read design drawings
Work in a Team environment
Shop orders are short and change-overs are frequent
Strong communication skills
If this type of work interests you, but is not the right fit, then click the link below to review our other open positions.
Able Coil is a premier, full service electromagnetic design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of industries including: commercial, music, medical, laser, aerospace, communications, automotive, and military products. We manufacture custom precision-wound coils, torroids, transformers, solenoids, cable and connector harnesses, and many other electrical assemblies. We have hundreds of customers and produce millions of custom assemblies each year.